Official... raise your post count thread!!

I think We should get to choose Bob's first destination....Start slow...Maybe Petoskey and back.....They prolly got a Walmart You can Park in

overnight.
I was a good sport. We have been camping in it all week. It’s parked in the driveway. My Father drove a motorhome to work everyday for 25 years. My sister drove past the house yesterday, she said her brain automatically assumed my Father stopped to talk. I thought that was funny.
 
In 2004 or 2005, I sold a Chris Craft Stinger that I owned for like two years. I hated the OMC drives. Some guy just found it sitting somewhere and got it for free to haul it away. He sent me a message on OSO, wondering if I wanted to follow the "restoration." (The restoration consists of deciding the stringers are fine, the transom is fine, the tank is fine, the drives are fine.) Those OMC boats have this odd shift assist module that retards the spark long enough to shift. Drops the idle so you can slam it into gear. Mostly they stall. Which really doesn't matter, because the engines and drives were both right rotation on that boat. You had to crash land it every docking. I assume he has never had an OMC boat, or he would have left it where he found it.
 
We have a Ukrainian drone factory here now, and the Hungarian Air Force visits regularly in a Dassault Falcon 7x. Usually nonstop. Same tail number that Orban used as the Hungarian Air Force One. 606.
Strange days.
 
Back
Top