Official... raise your post count thread!!

BAMMMM!!!

MF'ers updated My Weather site....Now it sucks... I actually had to go outside this Morning and see....
 
Here's our weather forecast. I can't believe I have to bring a snow shovel to Port Charlotte!!!!o_O

New map predicts snowfall across the United States for Super El Niño winter 26/27​


1790857259437.png
 
Good morning ☀️. Weather not the best for my son on vacation down here but the good news it clears up later in the day for him to do some grilling on the Weber. And he is damn good at that. Tasty dinners and saving me a lot of cash. :ROFLMAO:
 
FWIW today is the first day I’ve had jeans and shoes on since late January, otherwise it was flip flops and shorts:)
 


Picked up another Vehicle on the cheap.....Retiring the Eyesore....Pontiac Montana , 120,000 miles on it...$1500 ....It does need a new

Bulb in the front turn signal....Quite an ordeal changing it :ROFLMAO:

 


Picked up another Vehicle on the cheap.....Retiring the Eyesore....Pontiac Montana , 120,000 miles on it...$1500 ....It does need a new

Bulb in the front turn signal....Quite an ordeal changing it :ROFLMAO:

Sold my retired bookkeeper one of those. She jumped in it and drove to west coast to see her son. I would not have drove it to Detroit. I sold her an Edge in July, that van made it 7 years for her.
 
Back
Top