Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    OBAMA's birth certificate.
    The real problem is he is not the legal president. He is NOT a natural born citizen.
    To be president you have to be born on US soil and both parents have to be US citizens.
    Right on the birth certificate it says that his father is an African citizen.
    Lets see what the news media does on this.

2. Collapse Details

that wouldnt stop jayboat from sucking his dick like he was from canada instead of peace loving afreca

3. Collapse Details

I am not an Obama supporter,,,but It ranks as one of the more startling sights in recent American history -- a U.S. president standing before the White House press corps offering proof he is actually a citizen of the nation he was elected to govern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

President Obama took two years to obtain his original birth certificate. But most people will never be able to obtain their original birth certificate. For example, adoptees do not have acces as a rule to their original birth certificates. If birtherism were to become a statute across the country, then potentially 6 million to 10 million American adoptees would never be eligible to become president.

Lets go boating

4. Collapse Details

You don't have to be any supporter. He is NOT legally the president and he gave the proof needed to prove that.

Adoptees that can't prove their natural born citizen status can't be president.

Obama IS a citizen of the US - BUT he is NOT a natural born US citizen.

To be a presidential candidate you MUST be born on US property AND BOTH parents MUST be US citizens at the time of your birth.

OBAMA's father was a citizen of Africa.

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I believe the only supreme court case to hear such an argument was in 1898 and they ruled that any person born in the US, even if both parents were foreign, is a natural born citizen. I don't think anything else has been heard after that to change that ruling.

The only exception they discussed, in what I've read. If one or both parents had a sworn allegiance to another nation, such as a foreign dignatary, it may be an exception.

I do believe they should change the rules so that to even run for President, you have to prove you meet the requirements ahead of time.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post

I do believe they should change the rules so that to even run for President, you have to prove you meet the requirements ahead of time.
    I like this part!

Not so much for the "natural born citizen" part, but, more so that they would have to prove they have the COMPETENCY to run the country, not a snazzy campaign full of unbelievable and unrealistic empty promises to fuel their own ego trip.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Fountain38SC View Post
    I say yes, because in pre 70 they did not use any tipewriters on anything there.
    They are all hand written ! just sayin.

9. Collapse Details

I think it makes the whole thing look even more suspicious that it took this long 2 "produce"???? U would think if he was a true proud American he would have had it out day 1????? I think the Donald thing got "something moving"????? I have heard there R people in this world that make fake documents !!!!!!'

10. Collapse Details

raticle - When McCain was running against Obama the dems made him prove he was legal to run. They said he wasn't a US citizen because he was born in the panama canal on a military base. It went to the supreme court and they ruled that He was born on a military base ( US soil ) and both of his parents were US citizens.
    The Constitution states that in order to be president one MUST be born on US property and both parents MUST be US citizens. Obamas's father was not a US citizen at the time of his birth. I wonder if this disqualifies him for reelection??? We will find out if anyone has any balls on the conservitave side...

11. Collapse Details

All you birthers need to just give it up! If the Clintons couldn't prove he is not eligible to be president, then no one can!
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

12. Collapse Details

http://home.comcast.net/~sharonday7/...nts/AP0601.htm

4. Is there anything that specifies that only the 3rd generation of an immigrant family could be elected as president?

No. The president must only be "natural born," that is born a citizen. His parents may be born elsewhere. Both of Andrew Jackson's parents were born in Ireland, for example.

13. Collapse Details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaaa.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

Well, they killed someone, and then quickly disposed of the body so it can never be checked. Oh, but then again, the white house said it was osama so it must be.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ROGUE View Post
    Well, they killed someone, and then quickly disposed of the body so it can never be checked. Oh, but then again, the white house said it was osama so it must be.

16. Collapse Details

Clay - Citizen is NOT the same as natural born. READ the Constitution.

17. Collapse Details

Clay - citizen is not the same as natural born citizen, The supreme court stated that a presidential candidate must be natural born - That means he must be born on US soil and both of his parents MUST be US citizens.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer View Post
    Clay - citizen is not the same as natural born citizen, The supreme court stated that a presidential candidate must be natural born - That means he must be born on US soil and both of his parents MUST be US citizens.
    YEp...wonder how he will proof this..but hey maybe he kills the still alieve Adolf Hitler next ..or something ...HAHAHA

19. Collapse Details

Both parents must be US citizens to be "natural born?"
    The Supreme Court has ruled on this?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Both parents must be US citizens to be "natural born?"
    The Supreme Court has ruled on this?
    I actualy think YES..because my Mother has gotten the US citizenship before i was born here in 1971 just for that matter acording to my Dad !