1. Collapse Details
    525SC longblocks out of 93 Cig TG
    I have two 525SC's that are coming out of a 1993 Cig TG as we speak. I am selling ONLY THE LONG BLOCKS. These engines are in EXCELLENT condition and have been maticulously maintained with an open checkbook as has the entire boat. These are the original blueprinted engines from Merc., they have never been opened. They have 480 hours on them. I am asking $5,500.00 or best offer for them as they sit. Attached are a couple pics of the complete motors but again, I am only selling the LONG BLOCKS. Feel free to email me with any questions or offers. Thanks. Mark
    mseichholz@charter.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010052.JPG   P2291800.JPG  

2. Collapse Details

Here are pics of the actual long blocks:

Block #'s are 10114182. Date codes are B113 and B103

Head casting #'s are 14097088. Date codes are K132, K153, K172, and K152.
    Pulled a head and confirmed they are stock size and have not been been bored. Cylinders are 4.250.
    $5,500.00 email me with any questions at mseichholz@charter.net Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010729.JPG   P1010731.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Anyone need these for a project or rebuilds?? $5,000.00

4. Collapse Details

any offers guys? I would like to move these.

5. Collapse Details

where are they located?

6. Collapse Details

are they still for sale?think I know someone will call him tuesday. so they are 454s correct.

7. Collapse Details

I'll respond for eichoma, since I know a little history on them. They are stock Merc 525SC 454ci long blocks. Hand assembled and balanced at merc racing. They were always very well maintained. The boat they came out of was Vonbongo's old 1993 Cig Top Gun(that he owned twice). They were never apart until now and Mark said all the factory seals were still intact. With the hours they were about due for a mild refresh and Mark was getting bored and wanted to go faster. He got some 502 longblocks and his builder at LOTO is using the rest of the engine parts for those builds.

I would guess that these would only need the minimums to be completely freshened. You could probably even just do valve jobs and bolt on some new SC's and ignition. They ran fine when he took them out.

The engines are at LOTO. I think at Lightning Performance.

8. Collapse Details

Thanks for that response Griff..... your pretty much right on.

yes, they are still available, and yes they are 454 4 bolt mains.

One of them has been opened up at some point because it has MLS headgaskets on it. I did pull a head on each and confirm the stock bore size of 4.250. They need freshening but are not broke and were running great right up until I pulled them out early last month.

I brought them home to my garage and are in High Ridge, MO. about 20 minutes south of St. Louis.

I have had a couple requests to split them up and would prefer to sell the pair... let me know, I would like to get these out of the garage so the wife can park in there again.
    Mark

9. Collapse Details

Its getting to be time to get back on the water..... these would make for a couple great longblocks if someone needs to do some rebuilds.... Let me know! Mark

10. Collapse Details

Sold!!!