Hey im new here but not new to forums. I belong to Chevelles.com and have been wrenching on cars since i was in high school. My dad recently passed earlier this month after battling pulmonary fibrosis and I inherited his boat. The boat i believe is a 36ft. 89 mirage.

I grew up on the water in that boat with my dad, on the delta and SF bay in CA all through the 90's. While my dad was sick i told him that my mom, sister, and i would get back out on the water in his boat. The boat has been in indoor storage for the past 3 years and has a brand new full cover that covers down to the flaps.

Currently the boat does not run, it blew an engine years ago and with the economy we could not fix it. Now that it is in my hands, i've been burdened with a $365 indoor storage payment that i wont be able to pay, as i'm still in college at San Jose State. I'm currently looking for a less expensive place to store it, as selling it is not an option. This boat means a lot to me, and my goal would be to get it running and go to mccovey cove for a SF Giants game, my dad and i always watched on tv together saying we would take the boat out to a game.

I just thought i would get involved with a forum, as chevelles.com has been a great help to me during the restoration of my 71 chevelle.

Here's some pictures.