1. Collapse Details
    Cool boat if....
    Daisy comes with it...

The dukes of havazoo.... I just hope it has 6 alternators to handle the stereo..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...item20aecf46ff
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

2. Collapse Details

Some Gators fan will buy it, rename it Ode to Teblow......

3. Collapse Details

I'd love to see it in action, full of it's typical occupants. Definitely reality-show headliner material.

4. Collapse Details

If it doesn't have a horn that plays Dixie, I don't want it.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

5. Collapse Details

Is Brandon selling the 20Cig for this gem???

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    Is Brandon selling the 20Cig for this gem???
    I was thinking the same thing....

7. Collapse Details

Boat isn't my taste but it is "creative." For 40-50K it wouldn't be a terrible package but if Uncle Jesse thinks he is going to get 100K for it he would be better off ripping off Boss Hog.....

8. Collapse Details

Kid Rock will be all over it...

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    Boat isn't my taste but it is "creative."
    Not my taste either, but perfect for a place like Havasu. Generally speaking, you go to a place like Havasu to party, and boating is more of a means to get to the party. And once you get to the party the name of the game is attracting slutty whores in bikini's and pasties. So how do you do that? Big stereo, open bow so that you can fit more chicks on the boat, catchy name with "out-there" paintjob...it has all the makings of a great Havasu boat (might do well at Party Cove too). And to complete the set up he has the matching van so that when you get back to the dock you have room for all the bikini clad drunk sluts to bring the party back to your place!!!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    Not my taste either, but perfect for a place like Havasu. Generally speaking, you go to a place like Havasu to party, and boating is more of a means to get to the party. And once you get to the party the name of the game is attracting slutty whores in bikini's and pasties. So how do you do that? Big stereo, open bow so that you can fit more chicks on the boat, catchy name with "out-there" paintjob...it has all the makings of a great Havasu boat (might do well at Party Cove too). And to complete the set up he has the matching van sothat way when you bring all the drunk sluts back on your boat you have plenty of room for all of those bikini clad hard bodies to bring the party back to your place afterwards!!!
    That, my friend, is a well thought out and articulate analysis of the situation.

11. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    Not my taste either, but perfect for a place like Havasu. Generally speaking, you go to a place like Havasu to party, and boating is more of a means to get to the party. And once you get to the party the name of the game is attracting slutty whores in bikini's and pasties. So how do you do that? Big stereo, open bow so that you can fit more chicks on the boat, catchy name with "out-there" paintjob...it has all the makings of a great Havasu boat (might do well at Party Cove too). And to complete the set up he has the matching van so that when you get back to the dock you have room for all the bikini clad drunk sluts to bring the party back to your place!!!