Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A few Lunch run pics From South Florida New Years Day
    Nice finally meeting Pat from Active Thunder, and Jupiter Sunsation, and good to soo some familiar faces again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1012546.JPG   P1012547.JPG   P1012549.JPG  

2. Collapse Details

my ugly mug stuffing my face, and Pats Active.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1012550.JPG   P1012541.JPG   P1012544.JPG  

3. Collapse Details

More of Pats Active
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2010049.jpg   P2010053.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

Jupiter Sunsation, mine and Jims Boat, and Brads gun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2010050.jpg   P2010047.jpg   P2010048.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

More of Mine and Jims Boats, and Brads Gun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1012542.JPG   P1012543.JPG   P1012545.JPG  

6. Collapse Details

registered
    Cool pics. Where did you guys go on your run? I don't recognize the lunch stop.

7. Collapse Details

Leaving Lunch before the rains hit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2010051.jpg   P2010052.jpg   P2010054.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Cool pics. Where did you guys go on your run? I don't recognize the lunch stop.
    That was Bananna Boat, Gary Ballough showed up with the Race Boat, but I guess he likes the food better across the canal at 2 georges
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2010046.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

www.bananaboatboynton.com
    Not a bad spot, just inside the Boynton inlet so it is easy to get to (while on plane!). Too many good restaurants are after long no wake zones in S. FL.

Cool to finally meet you RChevelle (and Pat too!). I had a decent ride down (20-25 miles along the beach) but got wet on the ride home. 5 miles north of Boynton inlet the rain came and the temperature dropped. At Palm Beach rain was so hard I couldn't see the FPL red/white smokestacks 1/2 mile offshore (they are a landmark that can be seen 1/2 way from the Bahamas on a clear day). I went in at Palm Beach and took the ICW the rest of the way in a cold 60 degree drizzle. It was damn near 80 as a high that day but got 30 degrees colder the rest of the weekend!

10. Collapse Details

I am in S Florida....where did you guys go to eat?? look like cool places to go by water..Let me know thanks

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    www.bananaboatboynton.com
    Not a bad spot, just inside the Boynton inlet so it is easy to get to (while on plane!). Too many good restaurants are after long no wake zones in S. FL.

Cool to finally meet you RChevelle (and Pat too!). I had a decent ride down (20-25 miles along the beach) but got wet on the ride home. 5 miles north of Boynton inlet the rain came and the temperature dropped. At Palm Beach rain was so hard I couldn't see the FPL red/white smokestacks 1/2 mile offshore (they are a landmark that can be seen 1/2 way from the Bahamas on a clear day). I went in at Palm Beach and took the ICW the rest of the way in a cold 60 degree drizzle. It was damn near 80 as a high that day but got 30 degrees colder the rest of the weekend!

We made it back to the ramp before the rain, As I was walking to get the truck/trailer the monsoon started. If you thought it was bad east, when I got back home out in the glades, I had trees down in the road

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    I am in S Florida....where did you guys go to eat?? look like cool places to go by water..Let me know thanks
    We frequent both Places, Bananna boat

http://www.bananaboatboynton.com/
    and 2 georges

http://twogeorgesrestaurant.com

They are both about equal, good food, decent prices, and on the water across the canal from each other.

There is also Old key Lime House

http://oldkeylimehouse.com

a little north in Lantana.

13. Collapse Details

Sorry I couldn't make it this year.
    Looks like you guys had a good time......As usual

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lucky strike View Post
    Sorry I couldn't make it this year.
    Looks like you guys had a good time......As usual
    No Problem Guys,

We'll see ya on the water this summer, I will be out of the game for a month or so doing a transom in the 24.

Rick

15. Collapse Details

Rick how many hours you have on your boat, you are all over the place?

16. Collapse Details

Rick you ever boat around Anna Maria Island? How far is it from there to Key West by boat?

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bigboat28 View Post
    Rick how many hours you have on your boat, you are all over the place?
    Left the hourmeter out of the dash cluster on purpse, but it has been in the water for going on 3 years, and already on the 3rd motor Of course I only blew the first one up, the other 2 were upgrades

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bigboat28 View Post
    Rick you ever boat around Anna Maria Island? How far is it from there to Key West by boat?

I have boated in the area, but not Anna maria itself. The ride by boat is doable, as people do it all of the time from Fort Myers. Not sure on distance, but I would guess 100+ miles. I am more of a trailer boater, I trailer within 30 miles of my destination, and go from there.

19. Collapse Details

I'm going to have to go up north one of these days, here's a pic of Black Point channel on Jan 1, 2010 after a full day at Gilberts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jAN 1 2010 2.JPG  

20. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lowblue320 View Post
    here's a pic of Black Point channel on Jan 1, 2010 after a full day at Gilberts.
    I bet that was a fuuuuuuun day!