Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Anyone need nice Marine carpet?
    I just ordered floor mats for my new Lambo from John at Custome marine carpet. He has been doing all of my cockpit carpets and custom floor mats for my cars for years and they have the nicest carpets around.
    I know people are always asking for carpet info and these guys do such nce work and go so far out of their way I thought I should mention this.

Carpets make great Christmas gifts! LOL

They offer warranty for damage done by mice!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lubejobs42 View Post
    I hope to never here the story of how mice chewed up your Lambo but at least your mats were covered under warranty.

3. Collapse Details

I just ordered floor mats for my new Lambo from John at Custome marine carpet. He has been doing all of my cockpit carpets and custom floor mats for my cars for years and they have the nicest carpets around.
    I know people are always asking for carpet info and these guys do such nce work and go so far out of their way I thought I should mention this.

Carpets make great Christmas gifts! LOL

Thanks. I just checked out their site and saw they do swim platform carpet. I put in a request for a rough quote to see where they are. the pics sure look like they do nice work!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Boatfreak View Post
    I hope to never here the story of how mice chewed up your Lambo but at least your mats were covered under warranty.
    This is definitely a first! I heard of people having mice in their homes, old boats, old cars that have been parked. How about one in a lamborghini, that is driven almost daily, never left out overnight unless at a hotel and never eaten in. We'll I got one! Just cleaned the car yesterday and everything was fine. This is what I just found!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 006.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

This is definitely a first! I heard of people having mice in their homes, old boats, old cars that have been parked. How about one in a lamborghini, that is driven almost daily, never left out overnight unless at a hotel and never eaten in. We'll I got one! Just cleaned the car yesterday and everything was fine. This is what I just found!
    I was just kidding Gino

6. Collapse Details

I wrote them and they already came back with a rough estimate and answered another question. Seems like a pretty darn good company to me. prices seem fair too.

7. Collapse Details

he's living in your seat...
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

8. Collapse Details

Just wipe some cheese on yer arse and lure him out the next time your in it

Thanks for the lead on carpet, I have a project I'd like to get priced out for this winter..

9. Collapse Details

Wait a sec, is this round #2 for mice in that car or is my memory playing games on me?
    Last edited by Coolerman; 12-21-2009 at 05:28 PM.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    Wait a sec, is this round #2 for mice in that car or is my memory playing games on me?
    No, this is the same one. Someone hadn't heard the story so i reposted. Hopefully i will have better luck with the new car!

11. Collapse Details

No, this is the same one. Someone hadn't heard the story so i reposted. Hopefully i will have better luck with the new car!
    Veyron?

12. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    I was just kidding Gino
    How did I know??

13. Collapse Details

When I was a kid we had mice eat through the fuel lines in my dad's Piper 180....need to say our flight from KS to ND got cut in half and we had to land on a two lane highway in SD

14. Collapse Details

Itīs very common on the colder parts of the world when the cold kicks in.
    Just out of interest as a Lambo addict what model in question.
    You might also be sure to check all the electricals, mice do take a bite on the cables too.
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    Veyron?
    Thatīs a Bugatti.
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Just out of interest as a Lambo addict what model in question.
    Yellow left corner

TON of great stories on this car!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gino.jpg  

17. Collapse Details

This is the new one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lp1.jpg   lp interior.jpg   lp amps.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails both lambos 050.jpg   both lambos 008.jpg   both lambos 060.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

This is the new one.
    few more
    Beautiful Gino!!!!!!! I am sure the mice will love their new home.......

20. Collapse Details
    Mouse prevention !
    Sponsor / Charter Member
    Spray the interior with STECZIDE.