Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Tiger Woods wrecks Escalade......
    Here is my guess….. National Enquirer was going to break the story with pics/text messages of mistress and the wife found out. He went to leave and she smashed out the window on the Escalade, in shock/surprised he lost control and wrecked the truck.

The story coming out 12 hours later seemed to give his PR people time to “create” the story

2. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    wow finally the truth comes out
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    Here is my guess….. National Enquirer was going to break the story with pics/text messages of mistress and the wife found out. He went to leave and she smashed out the window on the Escalade, in shock/surprised he lost control and wrecked the truck.

The story coming out 12 hours later seemed to give his PR people time to “create” the story

You seem to know everything so I have to go with you on this one too!

4. Collapse Details

Stop by the National Equirer's HQ. It's down your way. They would never publish an untruth.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cuda View Post
    Stop by the National Equirer's HQ. It's down your way. They would never publish an untruth.
    They usually get part of the story right and "build" the rest of the story around it..... I just think the Tiger story about leaving the house at 2 am and wife "saving" him by breaking out the rear window seemed too far fetched to be true.

6. Collapse Details

and he didn't meet with the po po yesterday either...

Florida law states you have to show your license, registration and proof of insurance but don't have to make a statement. He should just tell them he doesn't want to make a statement, thank you for asking about his well being, quit staring at his wifes t1ts and have a nice day.

7. Collapse Details

I just think the Tiger story about leaving the house at 2 am and wife "saving" him by breaking out the rear window seemed too far fetched to be true.
    Have to agree with you on that. But, we will probably never know the truth.
    Hampton Roads Powerboat Association

8. Collapse Details

I think my buddy and I accidently drove by that subdivision yesterday, while coming back from St Pete.

9. Collapse Details

They usually get part of the story right and "build" the rest of the story around it..... I just think the Tiger story about leaving the house at 2 am and wife "saving" him by breaking out the rear window seemed too far fetched to be true.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. Golf-clubbing the rear window sounds like something an irate wife would do as you pull out of the driveway to visit your mistress. Maybe wifey messed up his face. Wonder if there is a "if she beats me clause" in their pre-nup?

10. Collapse Details

WINDERMERE, Fla.(AP)—Tiger Woods says the car crash that sent him to the hospital is his fault and has become embarrassing to him and his family, and for the third straight day canceled a meeting with state troopers.

Sgt. Kim Montes of the Florida Highway Patrol said Woods’ lawyer did not reschedule the meeting.

In a statement posted Sunday on his Web site about an hour before he was meet with troopers, Woods says his wife, Elin, acted “courageously” when she saw that he was hurt. He says any other assertion is “absolutely false.”

Woods says he understands there is curiosity about the accident. He says the “malicious” rumors circulating about him and his family are irresponsible.

The world’s No. 1 golfer says he has cuts and bruising and is “pretty sore.”
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clayinaustin View Post
    The world’s No. 1 golfer says he has cuts and bruising and is “pretty sore.”
    A 9-iron across the chops will do that to you.....
    Wicked

12. Collapse Details

Wonder how Buick feels about him driving an Escalade
    Last edited by Boss252; 11-30-2009 at 01:59 PM.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Boss252 View Post
    Wonder how Buick fells about him driving an Escalade
    Buick had to drop him when GM was getting bailed out. Looks like he still has his pick of GM vehicles though.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    A 9-iron across the chops will do that to you.....
    my take exactly, takes a couple tee shots to the head, runs to the car to escape but woozy from the beating, takes off down the driveway with wifey chasing, she smashes window, hes out of it and suprised and crashes

15. Collapse Details

This case is like a reverse OJ......

White chick abusing a black guy, it involves a car chase (shorter version), golf clubs (remember OJ was practice swinging while waiting for limo driver) and both involve celebrity athletes......

16. Collapse Details

Q. What was Tiger's last recorded drive?

A. About 73 yrds and he sliced it into the trees

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Airpacker View Post
    Q. What was Tiger's last recorded drive?

A. About 73 yrds and he sliced it into the trees
    That is funny!!!!!

18. Collapse Details

My wife was saying he deserved it for possibly cheating. i told her to finish dinner and stop watching Extra.

Seriously, he doesn't need to make a statement. No alcohol, no one else injured. Just admit he caused the wreck and ticket him. he can afford to fix the car, hydrant and tree. Apparently, the donut muchers want a search warrant for his house. Last time I checked, if you have an accident, it doesn't give probable cause to seach one's house.

19. Collapse Details

registered
    I agree. Victimless accident, no one pressing charges, more money than god...leave it be!
    And besides, who really gives a damn?...I'll bet there were a dozen other accidents within a 5-mile radius within the hour. I hate celebrity nonsense. This is what we have to look forward to for the next month as "news."

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
    I agree. Victimless accident, no one pressing charges, more money than god...leave it be!
    And besides, who really gives a damn?...I'll bet there were a dozen other accidents within a 5-mile radius within the hour. I hate celebrity nonsense. This is what we have to look forward to for the next month as "news."

Ditto that!
    Queen of Bammin'