Well, I havent posted much on my on going project, so here it goes....

Intro:
After graduating school, my fiance got a job offer in Wisconsin. She was originally was working in NYC while I finished of my schooling in Cleveland. We both decided WI would be a good place since she had an offer and there was allot of industry for me to find work. I knew it would be tough leaving my family, Pop's, and the Top Gun. Yes, the cig is not exactly mine. My job was to drive it and keep it running. I did all the work on it except for writing the checks. How lucky was I!! On the weekends I must have looked like the biggest punk kid. That was funny considering on the weekdays I was driving back and forth to school in my rusted out Suzuki Samurai..... Since I payed for my college through co-oping, we thought to name the boat "College Tuition".... That never happend.

After moving up to WI and deciding on what Job offer to take, I found a 21" Apache Scout on Ebay.... I fell In love. I always knew I wanted one. Especially one with an outboard. I felt an outboard was best for being up North. No major winterization needed. This meant boating almost all year was an option. It just depended on how crazy one wanted to be. Funny thing, last weekend up here it was a high of 59°F. Yes, I would have went out. Ang agreed and so we bought it site unseen. We were totaly excited. My buddy lived an hour away in Jax, ItsPeanut picked it, made the transaction, and towed it up to Cleveland for me.