Just a little Karma.
    I C, interesting how that all works.

4. Collapse Details

getting robbed?????

5. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Wow, did Bruin ever get his Title
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Well said. Karma is a Biitch......
    Yea seems that way!! I had no intentions on messing that deal up for that boy, it was an absolute nightmare. But all fixed in the end.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    Wow, did Bruin ever get his Title
    Yes he did and has since sold the boat I believe. Someone back here in Raleigh I think.

8. Collapse Details

As the Prop turns.....
    What comes around goes around! I know all parties involved. I can't say I am picking sides for I have nothing to do with either.
    I do know the one party well though, for I did date him for awhile (hey, we all make mistakes in life, LOL)
    This guy inherited about $10 mill when he was 18 and never graduated HS. A total Trust Fund Tragedy case. He pretty much has ****ed it all away.
    He claims he can fix engines and does charge $90 pr hour. He has no business license or Tax ID, and yes, he is being investigated by the IRS.
    Along with this, he lies to his insurance company about the HP in his 36 Skater and only pays $1200 pr year for a boat that run's 150 mph+. He does not have proper coverage and does not want to pay for it. He is also being investigated by the NC insurance commission.
    One the few motors I have seen him fix, he put the pistons in wrong in a 42 Skater, and when the owner went to start the the engine, it blew up. He later found out why, and did not disclose his mistake to the the owner. He rebuilt the engine a second time at the owners expense, and put the oil pick up too short, which caused the engine to blow up a second time. This owner had to take the boat back down to Fl and have it rebuild and was out about 20k.
    This guy does not want to work, is lazy, and is trying to get money from anyone any way he can.
    I hooked him up to help Tres Martin a few years back, and he handed Tres a bill for $90 pr hour for work. Tres figured him out real fast and he has not done work for him since.

The guy is a Ball less Loser and does not have a legit business, so it should not be a problem getting the boat back.

Ok, I need some popcorn!
    XO

9. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Quote Originally Posted by Batgirl View Post
    As the Prop turns.....
    What comes around goes around! I know all parties involved. I can't say I am picking sides for I have nothing to do with either.
    I do know the one party well though, for I did date him for awhile (hey, we all make mistakes in life, LOL)
    This guy inherited about $10 mill when he was 18 and never graduated HS. A total Trust Fund Tragedy case. He pretty much has ****ed it all away.
    He claims he can fix engines and does charge $90 pr hour. He has no business license or Tax ID, and yes, he is being investigated by the IRS.
    Along with this, he lies to his insurance company about the HP in his 36 Skater and only pays $1200 pr year for a boat that run's 150 mph+. He does not have proper coverage and does not want to pay for it. He is also being investigated by the NC insurance commission.
    One the few motors I have seen him fix, he put the pistons in wrong in a 42 Skater, and when the owner went to start the the engine, it blew up. He later found out why, and did not disclose his mistake to the the owner. He rebuilt the engine a second time at the owners expense, and put the oil pick up too short, which caused the engine to blow up a second time. This owner had to take the boat back down to Fl and have it rebuild and was out about 20k.
    This guy does not want to work, is lazy, and is trying to get money from anyone any way he can.
    I hooked him up to help Tres Martin a few years back, and he handed Tres a bill for $90 pr hour for work. Tres figured him out real fast and he has not done work for him since.

The guy is a Ball less Loser and does not have a legit business, so it should not be a problem getting the boat back.

Ok, I need some popcorn!
    XO
    Thought I would just quote this little gem before it's gone
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

10. Collapse Details

registered

Let's all play nice now!!!

11. Collapse Details

As the prop turns

12. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranks 'N Skanks View Post
    Well that took 5 minutes!!!!! Thanks Sean
    Dude rest your neck.... I asked some simple questions as I know alot more of the background than you think I do and if you want to do battle lets go sunshine...... Lets not forget about your pal putting the pistons in backwards and cooking the motor because the valve reliefs hit the valves the reliefs do go a certain way....Anywway BatGirl and I have a long history together so I do have a spot for her in my stable....no pun intended....heart is probably a better word!!!! If Stevie owes you pal collect from him but again why does a chick have anything to do with you and Stevie????? If you are in the right get the boat...if you are in the wrong pay the phucking bill!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Dude rest your neck.... I asked some simple questions as I know alot more of the background than you think I do and if you want to do battle lets go sunshine...... Lets not forget about your pal putting the pistons in backwards and cooking the motor because the valve reliefs hit the valves the reliefs do go a certain way....Anywway BatGirl and I have a long history together so I do have a spot for her in my stable....no pun intended....heart is probably a better word!!!! If Stevie owes you pal collect from him but again why does a chick have anything to do with you and Stevie????? If you are in the right get the boat...if you are in the wrong pay the phucking bill!!!!!
    Is there something wrong with you. Know one said a word about Karen. "Do battle" what is wrong with you!

You called her about this, after I asked you not to. In turn she messaged him saying something about fake tits and a face lift. You can defend her all you want to, but noting was said about her!!!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dranks 'N Skanks View Post
    Is there something wrong with you. Know one said a word about Karen. "Do battle" what is wrong with you!

You called her about this, after I asked you not to. In turn she messaged him saying something about fake tits and a face lift. You can defend her all you want to, but noting was said about her!!!
    Number 1 she saw it for herself before we talked......second thing is she made a statement that was in your favor youngster....third thing is when the shoe is on the other foot it really doesn't wear well does it!!!!

And proper grammar would be No one said not know one!!!!!

15. Collapse Details

registered
    WOW, Sean Stinson just corrected someone's grammar.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post

I love you bro!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    third thing is when the shoe is on the other foot it really doesn't wear well does it!!!!
    I really dont have a dog in the fight, and Sean Stinson dont take this personal, your qoute was just the first i found, but I really dont know how bringing up the past is doing anything for this Thread, he's admitted he did wrong, he's admitted he learned, he made it right, and he's apologized to the buyer, and OSO... the buyer is now happy, and he looked like a fool already for 4 months..... if any of you have never made mistakes, or just plain stupid choices then call it karma, or ask how the shoe wears, but i would doubt there is a one of us including me in here who hasnt regreted making a bad choice or two.... atleast in Rob's case it was made right

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post

I know mine is bad but dayummmmmmmmm and when i looked at some of Sean's past post welll i will just leave it at that.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boomer35 View Post
    I really dont have a dog in the fight, and Sean Stinson dont take this personal, your qoute was just the first i found, but I really dont know how bringing up the past is doing anything for this Thread, he's admitted he did wrong, he's admitted he learned, he made it right, and he's apologized to the buyer, and OSO... the buyer is now happy, and he looked like a fool already for 4 months..... if any of you have never made mistakes, or just plain stupid choices then call it karma, or ask how the shoe wears, but i would doubt there is a one of us including me in here who hasnt regreted making a bad choice or two.... atleast in Rob's case it was made right
    Hold that thought I am on the phone

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mikes280 View Post
    I know mine is bad but dayummmmmmmmm and when i looked at some of Sean's past post welll i will just leave it at that.