Quote Originally Posted by tomdrunkindunkin View Post
ok db. chris, pas, I just love that you guys spend time talking about me, you guys are losers in my book, I've never met 2 of you and don't recall the other. could care less about all 3 of you. I'm extremely happy in my life and have tons of happy customers. the stories you guys tell are far from the truth, but kids will be kids, these sites make it easy to slander people with a keyboard. Chris I did not attend any of the social function at the shootout as I was working on the boat, I would'nt acknowlege you even if I did see you, I'm on here all the time and think its funny when you say we caught you. you guys are clueless, thinking you can ban a ip address, get real, and db you were asked to call me , you did'nt , there are no threats , I just said I'll see you at loto, anyway I get entertainment out of this, if Gino said there was a bounced check he is a flat liar, period,Jim
You were going to have the Sheriff waiting to arrest me at the Shootout. I even pulled up to you at an idle & waved to you 1st thing Saturday so you knew I was there. I wasn't cuffed & stuffed.
You are still full of it just as this thread stated. Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you are moments away from being banned if you are not already.