Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleface View Post
    After both of my divorces, when I would go out w/ a new chickie, first thing I ask after boob size was do u like boating!!!
    Why backwards?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post

"So you paid all that money for a boat you can't sleep on, shower, watch TV, no bathroom at all.......sounds like you missed the point if you ask me?"

"Well, since I didn't ask you, my lake house where I keep the boat, has 3 of everything you mentioned, a pool, and I don't have to have the chit pumped out of it every other weekend like you do?"
    Friday night at midnight and that is the hardest I laughed all week. Miss ya down here BLee.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

3. Collapse Details

My ex-GF used to have the biggest event in her life, The Westminster Dog Show(she owned and showed dogs there), around MIA show time every year.

After about 3 years she asked if I was ever gonna come support her and I told her firmly that I would as soon as they rescheduled the Dog Show.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
    ...Even the blow boaters were giving us the thumbs up.
    Actually they were checking the wind to see how many weeks it would take them to catch up to you 12 miles up river....

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    When one of our bad influence crew got married a couple years ago...he and his new bride walked out of the church to see that Obnoxus had towed his (the groom's) Scarab to the church and we had decorated it with balloons and a "Just Married" sign. Towed that sucker to the reception as well!
    We chartered a 105 foot 100 yr old steamship for our wedding. The bride and her attendants showed up at the dock in a limo. Me and my party showed up in my PowerPlay

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
    My ex-GF used to have the biggest event in her life, The Westminster Dog Show(she owned and showed dogs there), around MIA show time every year.

Hey. It could have been worse. She could have been into cats.

7. Collapse Details

I spent most of my money on boats, booze and broads (in that order)...the rest I just wasted.

Now, how can we spread the "get it" and better promote this sport????????
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hey. It could have been worse. She could have been into cats.
    Or Racehorses.... Itīs not just the money but if your competing it takes 50+hrs a WEEK...
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleface View Post
    After both of my divorces, when I would go out w/ a new chickie, first thing I ask after boob size was do u like boating!!!
    Why do you have to ask for boob sizes...donīt you see for yourself ?

I mean when I go out if the chick meets the Eye I start asking these questions afterwards if they fit fine if not Iīm Done unless itīs an exceptionally good wildcat...
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

10. Collapse Details

Why backwards?
    Actually U R right! Just thought I would spice it up a little!! Obviously I could size up the w/ my keen eye sight!!! 1st ?, do U like boating & secondly, FK'n on a boat!!!!!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Why do you have to ask for boob sizes...donīt you see for yourself ?

I mean when I go out if the chick meets the Eye I start asking these questions afterwards if they fit fine if not Iīm Done unless itīs an exceptionally good wildcat...
    c post below this 1 I am quoting!!!!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post
    I spent most of my money on boats, booze and broads (in that order)...the rest I just wasted.

Now, how can we spread the "get it" and better promote this sport????????
    I don't think you can. I read an article years back and it talked about the "water gene". Some people have it, some don't. Me- I can't stand the thought of a fast boat full of gas, tied to a dock.

13. Collapse Details

Why are you buying another boat after you lost $$$$$ when you sold your last one?????? Are you stupid?

Yes
    VP of Operations, GLOC's Fastest Pontoon 2009

14. Collapse Details

Not getting it.
    My bikers buddies spend $5000- $10000 on a paing job for a bike.
    We drop $5000 for a set of Herrings just to try it for about 1/2 hour, and not happy with the results. We "collect" props. My biker budds don't get it.

I don't get it.. What's not to get?
    I spend more time in my bilge than in my bedroom. I go to Anclote Island at NPR, , anchor down,, then I get ansie..I got to run this bltch and make some noise.
    All the "civillian" boaters, run up to the island.. stay all day.... take a 10 minutes hop back to the docks... and I went to Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, used about 150 Gal of fuel... smiled all day, and lost 15,000 strand of hair in the wind.

What's not to "get"?
    I DO "get" it.. we are frakking nuts.
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

15. Collapse Details

The guys that I don't get are the yacht club crowd. I swear some of them never untie their boats. A guy could spend alot less by drinking in a bar. But the funny outfits sort of stick out.

16. Collapse Details

our yacht clubs restaurants goes only bankrupt because people just go boating...

Here the Yacht Club crowd is those that work on their boats themselves and regularly hang around their boats.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    our yacht clubs restaurants goes only bankrupt because people just go boating...
    That stinks!

Our marina has a restaurant in the marina with live entertainment almost every night till 11 pm. When we pull in after a long day of boating it's nice to wash the boat down and listen to the live entertainment then stumble over to the outside bar and have a few coctails or dinner before heading home.....OR the wife heads home and I stay behind!!

18. Collapse Details

The guys that I don't get are the yacht club crowd. I swear some of them never untie their boats. A guy could spend alot less by drinking in a bar. But the funny outfits sort of stick out.
    I hear ya Chris, I don't get it! @ $135 ft why......

They usually buy gas once a season and most of the time they take the boat out so they can pump the crapper out and fill up with water...

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    That stinks!

Our marina has a restaurant in the marina with live entertainment almost every night till 11 pm. When we pull in after a long day of boating it's nice to wash the boat down and listen to the live entertainment then stumble over to the outside bar and have a few coctails or dinner before heading home.....OR the wife heads home and I stay behind!!
    Well most Yacht clubs are so far out of town that nobody goes there just for a drink or hang out usually they serve to bridal ceremonies over the weekends but it doesnīt cut it.
    Back in the day I considered two (my own) and another yacht club restaurant to run but when I saw the sheets I said noway..I just go downtown.
    We just got too much competition downtown for them to survive if they had entertainment.
    I mean my town has 3x the seats in restaurants than inhabitants and 150+ more joints (all combined) where thereīs alcohol served than bustops...
    So the competition is tough.

Also our Malls are a Lot bigger than any Iīve seen in US.... So Iīm just waiting for them to go belly up...

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX View Post
    Not getting it.
    When I hear.. "you spend more time in the bilge then with me" ??
    Simple. . . I'd tell my wife to lay down in the bilge. Or go fetch me a beer. or better yet, go fetch me a beer and then lay down in the bilge.