Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. Collapse Details

Bill and I love to piss each other off but it's a friendly rivalry. (i can't speak for him but I really like Bill)

If it wasn't for Bill I would be bored. For me it keeps it interesting, exciting and fun!

Face it, all of us that have these money pits are a little bit off! We love the rush of the speed as well as the competition. Some of the most memorable times in the sport were competitive rivalry's. XXX vs Cat Killer, Big Thunder vs CMS etc, Geico vs Bud Select etc.

If people didn't push the limits over the years where would the sport be now??

I say if a record is within your reach you should go for it. Good Luck!!

I still think doing the Bimini race is the best competion for these Offshore boats. Running the the open ocean where there is more to it then who can put the most power in your boat. It test the whole package. The boat, the motors as well as the ability of the guys running the boat.

Anyone that wants to test their boats ability as well as their own should register for the Biini run!!
    Last edited by Lubejobs42; 03-29-2010 at 11:30 PM.

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat Rate View Post
    Not to start a never ending war but 3 times in Fountains have won first overall in races and ANY race fan has to admit that the OLD Rio Roses 42 kicked ass and Cat Killer even though it has engine gremlins it eats up rough water. There were some BIG cat racers that said that boat carried the mail.
    Ownestly i was NEVER a Fountain fan untill i started racing......i seen so many fountains, big/small...they all eat water for breakfast.
    No doubt in my mind that a fountain is THE FASTEST V hull money can buy no matter if ruff or not.

Guess what my next boat is gonna be !

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    My next boat is gonna be a bayliner......!

P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership