Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

I like this boat alot because it so different. I think the wood is cool and the overall cockpit high end looking, kinda like a yacht. The outside is great looking and the paint nice as well. As far as the rest of the boat? It is a tried and proven Skater,not some new hull design that will need teaking for the next several years to make it right. I congratulate the owner for building something different.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PM203 View Post
    I like this boat alot because it so different. I think the wood is cool and the overall cockpit high end looking, kinda like a yacht. The outside is great looking and the paint nice as well. As far as the rest of the boat? It is a tried and proven Skater,not some new hull design that will need teaking for the next several years to make it right. I congratulate the owner for building something different.
    +1.......except the exterior paint is a little too plain. I love the wood floors. Nortech did a 50V with it last year that looked cool also.

3. Collapse Details

I think it looks awesome! Passengers who ride in this boat need to be trained in emergency escape procedures. I can't tell the dimensions of the rear window/escape hatch from the photos, but it looks a lot bigger than the escape hatch on my last race boat. If trained properly, I think people would survive a roll over and be able to get out, even in shallow water. Come on guys, pete's no dummy. I'm sure that hard top is plenty beefy and strong. A complete blow over with the boat landing upside down and entering with that back window first wouldn't be good, but in the same scenario with an open boat the passengers wouldn't do so well either.

4. Collapse Details

Congrats to Skater nice to see some boats rolling out the doors! I like the look of the inside IMO pretty cool!

5. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I think it looks awesome! Passengers who ride in this boat need to be trained in emergency escape procedures. I can't tell the dimensions of the rear window/escape hatch from the photos, but it looks a lot bigger than the escape hatch on my last race boat. If trained properly, I think people would survive a roll over and be able to get out, even in shallow water. Come on guys, pete's no dummy. I'm sure that hard top is plenty beefy and strong. A complete blow over with the boat landing upside down and entering with that back window first wouldn't be good, but in the same scenario with an open boat the passengers wouldn't do so well either.
    This is probably the best picture to show the actual size of the rear window.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skater 40ls 1.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

That boat is incredible

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wstultz View Post
    That boat is incredible

8. Collapse Details

Love it.

9. Collapse Details

Wherever the sun is shining and the water is rough
    It's definitely different so that makes it cool.

Not my personal taste, but then again it's not my boat.

10. Collapse Details
    Happy Customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thumbs up
    This boat got to it's new home today at !2:00 noon in Discovery Bay CA. It was meet there by the new owner, a Skater Tech and Bob Teague himself. They ran the boat today on it's first maiden voyage for several hours and all systems worked flawlessly and the new owner is ecstatic and can't wait for Desert Storm................................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skater 40ls 5.jpg   skater 40ls 3.jpg   skater 40ls 4.jpg  

Skater 40LS.jpg   skater 40ls 2.jpg   Skater 40ls 1.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blume View Post
    This boat got to it's new home today at !2:00 noon in Discovery Bay CA. It was meet there by the new owner, a Skater Tech and Bob Teague himself. They ran the boat today on it's first maiden voyage for several hours and all systems worked flawlessly and the new owner is ecstatic and can't wait for Desert Storm................................
    I was out that way on the delta yesterday but didnt see the new boat, I guess Ill have to wait till DS.

Hey Blume post some more pics on my site if you can. Thanks Bud

12. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by detail toyz View Post
    I was out that way on the delta yesterday but didnt see the new boat, I guess Ill have to wait till DS.

Hey Blume post some more pics on my site if you can. Thanks Bud
    got there around noon, checked everything out and went boating for a couple of hours.