Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

warms my heart
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

2. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FULL FORCE View Post
    Ha! Hula Bay.... I went there last January before I flew home to Cleveland, cute barmaids and good little burgers!!

Wish I could have gotten out on a boat, you offered but I was not there over weekend!
    I remember that. Next time.

3. Collapse Details

Beautiful. Nice find, Nick. Love those historic boats.
    Bob

4. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member Top Banana's Avatar
    Rhode Island - Summers / Florida - Winters
    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    That is THE BOAT!

Can you see how big Charlie's smile is? That is what it is all about right there!!
    Right on. This is what it is all about, finding and restoring the old race boats befoe they are gone forever.

This boat was sold to George Peroni by Don and on the Bimini run in 08, his son Mark Peroni, and the owner of the boat, were on board for the run.

George was able to come to Miami and see his old boat at the race. Michael Aronow also told stories of how that boat was used by Don, to take the Beatles around Miami for a water tour when they first came to America.

I have been out on this boat a few times and let me tell you, this is a major attention getter when you pull up to a dock, in the middle of late model Top Guns and Fountains and Outerlimits.
    Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

5. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Banana View Post
    Right on. This is what it is all about, finding and restoring the old race boats befoe they are gone forever.

This boat was sold to George Peroni by Don and on the Bimini run in 08, his son Mark Peroni, and the owner of the boat, were on board for the run.

George was able to come to Miami and see his old boat at the race. Michael Aronow also told stories of how that boat was used by Don, to take the Beatles around Miami for a water tour when they first came to America.

I have been out on this boat a few times and let me tell you, this is a major attention getter when you pull up to a dock, in the middle of late model Top Guns and Fountains and Outerlimits.
    Very cool. It certainly grabbed our attention.