Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BY U BOY View Post
    open the gates
    to heaven ...yeah baby !!!!!!! OH HOW I LOVE THIS SITE !!!!!!!

Hope to get my 2 big serious decals still !!!!! lololol

2. Collapse Details

I say open it up, but if I'm not mistaken it was never closed. I miss seeing some of my friends on here, but it is their call if they wish to return. Afterall, now, they have achieved the original goal they set out for.
    There is only one person that I have concern over and would not want back.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stecz20 View Post
    we all know some of the drama thats been going on in regards to the site and chris... oso has become a bashfest to serious and sunkin... i will not allow the drama to spill over here, but i want to hear imput from you the members??

some of the old board members here were shut off, how do you the members feel about me allowing them back, not on as board members but back on as reg members. there is no more board here...

i have nothing to hide, never did, never will.....i think letting people come back is a way of getting back to normal... what do you guys think?????
    I like what the Don has said

4. Collapse Details

I am all for the open door. it's what this place was built for. I am also for a civil happy friendly site. If the vast majority of them are true to their word, they have sated many times that their feud was against Chris and many have stated point blank that their problem was not SOS, just with Chris. They referred to many members as 'enablers' of Chris. Now there is no one to enable. If they helped build the site, put time effort and money into it, were proud of it and their objection to the leadership of it is now gone, one would think they would want to once again be a part of what they helped build. If they don't want to return, thats their decision, but if they continue to trounce the board AFTER their statements of "it's Chris not serious" then we see their true colors and the fact that they themselves are lying deceitfully hate mongering sh!t stirring bastards who thrive on inciting discontent. Strong words, especially from me, but these are the very people who preached from the tallest hillside in their loudest voices that Sunken lies and bull****s. If they now are not true to their words that not only makes them liars and bullsh!ters themselves but also complete and utter hypocrites. It's one thing to call someone a liar, its quite another to lie when doing so. Before I go jumping off the deep end though, I think the whole situation needs a bit of time to settle and let people think and cool off. So open the doors and let the chips fall where they may.
    Last edited by phragle; 06-11-2010 at 12:23 AM.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

5. Collapse Details

And could someone get Clay to update the Claymate thread, we need piks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pat D View Post
    I think the powers that be are assuming that EVERYONE knows what all the crap was about, and I not only don't know, I don't care.
    Maybe the offshore websites should take an example from the racers, and organizers.
    If the racers vowed to never race again with people they have bashed or been bashed by........who would be out there.
    If a race director vowed to never let a racer return that bashed him.......
    Need I say more.
    I just know I met some great people in KW last year and now they aren't here anymore.
    Move on and get over it, let everyone back that wants to come back....it's not a national disaster.
    Pat D
    I wish I had said that. I am equally proud to be a member of both sites.
    I'd rather be on the boat with a drink on the rocks, than in the drink with my boat on the rocks.

7. Collapse Details

I, like Pat do not know or care about the issues, I want to converse with like minded people about boats and events that we all enjoy!
    Having said that , I would like to see all members real name in there Profile, no more hiding behind the keyboard , be proud of who you are and be accountable for what you say !!!

RHC

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RHC View Post
    I... do not know or care about the issues, I want to converse with like minded people about boats and events that we all enjoy!
    Having said that , I would like to see all members real name in there Profile, no more hiding behind the keyboard , be proud of who you are and be accountable for what you say !!!

RHC
    I'm with you Rog... people say things w/their fingers they would never say in person. I don't and many others don't as well. What I do wrong sometimes is not express myself as well online as I do face to face. My fat fingers can't look you in the eyes to see if I'm making my point/statements as clearly as ment.

I don't read drama and bashing... I just move to the next topic which interest me.
    Happy Motoring!
    Mark Underwood

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RHC View Post
    I, like Pat do not know or care about the issues, I want to converse with like minded people about boats and events that we all enjoy!

RHC
    RHC this is the problem with OSO and SOS, some people like to make comments that are negative against someone else and hide behind the keyboard. In the trucking world on the CB radio we call them CB rambo's. They talk a lot of crap over the radio but will never say where they are or who they are. The same thing applies to these sites.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog88 View Post
    I'm with you Rog... people say things w/their fingers they would never say in person. I don't and many others don't as well. What I do wrong sometimes is not express myself as well online as I do face to face. My fat fingers can't look you in the eyes to see if I'm making my point/statements as clearly as ment.

I don't read drama and bashing... I just move to the next topic which interest me.
    Happy Motoring!
    Mark Underwood
    +1
    While I stay away from the drama, due to my personnal envolvement with SOS, I have read a bunch of BS. Painfully, I might add.
    I never hide behind the screen, only behind my windshield.

Peter Marton
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

11. Collapse Details

I too do not know all the issues and don't care. I get enough politics at work I don't need it at a boating site. Let everyone in and if it continues bounce them.

12. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    And could someone get Clay to update the Claymate thread, we need piks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Personally, I could do without his attempts to grab attention and I know others share my sentiment. There are plenty of places on the web to view boobs and anything else you might care to see.
    My opinion and entitled to it.

As for the drama, it's the internet and this type of behavior is rampant no matter what site you visit. It is up to the Mods to control behavior. There will always be certain individuals who hide behind a keyboard and no matter what you do, they simply cannot control themselves. I say open it up and control the subject matter to the principles the site was founded upon.

Clark Bird
    Boat-less...

13. Collapse Details

I say let them back (not quite sure who they all are)

in the words of Running Hot

" ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

14. Collapse Details

I still do not know what happened here on SOS, why so intense of reactions. Drama is poison, leave drama for the children of the world.
    B38
    Lets get back to business

15. Collapse Details

Isn't everyone welcome here already?

16. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Keep the doors open. We as individuals can choose who we care to interact with.

17. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    RHC this is the problem with OSO and SOS, some people like to make comments that are negative against someone else and hide behind the keyboard. In the trucking world on the CB radio we call them CB rambo's. They talk a lot of crap over the radio but will never say where they are or who they are. The same thing applies to these sites.
    lol...I've made that comparison numerous times.
    Are you in the industry?

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pat D View Post
    I think the powers that be are assuming that EVERYONE knows what all the crap was about, and I not only don't know, I don't care.
    Maybe the offshore websites should take an example from the racers, and organizers.
    If the racers vowed to never race again with people they have bashed or been bashed by........who would be out there.
    If a race director vowed to never let a racer return that bashed him.......
    Need I say more.
    I just know I met some great people in KW last year and now they aren't here anymore.
    Move on and get over it, let everyone back that wants to come back....it's not a national disaster.
    Pat D
    That's why she's my Mom! Now there are two choices,
    Moms way or The Godfathers Way. Suggestion, MOM!
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

19. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
    That's why she's my Mom! Now there are two choices,
    Moms way or The Godfathers Way. Suggestion, MOM!
    Personally I like your way better Augie!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Scarab KV View Post
    lol...I've made that comparison numerous times.
    Are you in the industry?
    Yes, I have been in the car hauling business since 92. I have 10 car trucks that run out of calif eastbound.