Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

TG, sorry I thought you were talking about a 850 boat for 550k.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
    That 850's boat that Blume has for sale is a DEAL.
    thanks, CB

3. Collapse Details

here is one cabin picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13_5.jpg   18658.jpg   18658_1.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by db71 View Post
    The 850 looks like a deal but by the time I repiant it and add a trailer and potetially rebuild the motors before the season or get stuck doing it in the middle of the year it doesn't look as great. I like the silver red black one that legend has with 700's. Anyone know what a new one with 700's goes for. Does anyone have some cabin pictures that show different configurations.

Grafikworx those paint shcemes look good I like the middle on the best.

I have a lot of time between now and when I want to buy so keep the boats coming. I would even be open to a boat with no power and then have someone build me motors.
    For the money, I would take that 850sci 39 with 6's all day over a new 700/nxt boat. It's not worth it if they were both new because the 850 boat would be dramatically different in price. Those 850's will last 200 hours, maybe more. The 6's hook up so well and the 850's speak for themselves. When the economy recovers, and it will, that boat will be worth likely as much as you pay now when someone prices a new one set up the same.

I've ridden an 850sci 39 w/ 6's and a 700/NXT, so that's my first hand opinion. If both were new, no question I'd take the 700/NXT boat. I'd definitely take the 850 boat for those numbers though. Just my completely worthless thoughts. I'm wide awake and bored.

This is the one I rode:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2190049.JPG   P2190056.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post
    For the money, I would take that 850sci 39 with 6's all day over a new 700/nxt boat. It's not worth it if they were both new because the 850 boat would be dramatically different in price. Those 850's will last 200 hours, maybe more. The 6's hook up so well and the 850's speak for themselves. When the economy recovers, and it will, that boat will be worth likely as much as you pay now when someone prices a new one set up the same.

I've ridden an 850sci 39 w/ 6's and a 700/NXT, so that's my first hand opinion. If both were new, no question I'd take the 700/NXT boat. I'd definitely take the 850 boat for those numbers though. Just my completely worthless thoughts. I'm wide awake and bored.

This is the one I rode:
    I agree, there is a lot of difference in the price new between the 700 and 850, like over $100,000.00. Use it for a year and when you do the rebuilds, make it a 1075?? I think the difference between the 850 and the 1075 is like another $75,000.00??

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post
    so that's my first hand opinion.
    Great post Blee!

Blume- saw your post about motor swaps if a customer wanted. I think that's awesome you would do what it took to get someone the ride they wanted!

7. Collapse Details
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Great post Blee!

Blume- saw your post about motor swaps if a customer wanted. I think that's awesome you would do what it took to get someone the ride they wanted!
    yeah, that was on the Gladiator thread??????????? But could do the same thing on the 39'. The trade number I got was for trading the Sterlings 750's for 525's or Merc. 700's. SOMEONE COULD TRADE THE 850'S FOR MERC. 700's and have the blue 39' with Mercury 700's, big transmissions and big #6 drives with #6 transom assy...............sweet idea???????????? it's only money???

8. Collapse Details

"Need sold now" thread but motor swap came about with the Gladiator w/750 Sterlings

9. Collapse Details

If 850/1075 is $2,500 difference, there is going to be some suicidal people who paid an extra $75,000!

10. Collapse Details

Send me your email I have updated photos of the silver 39TG and we can talk about other 39's that are avalible and there history.. Thnx Casey casey@legendmarinegroup.com 469-546-1204

11. Collapse Details

I am looking at the one blume has for sale I also am going to go to Legend to look at the silver one. Obviously the silver one is new but any info on the one that blume has would be appreciated. I will listen to I heard this or that but facts would be appreciated. You can PM me if you want and I will not disclose my sources to anyone.

12. Collapse Details
    Cool
    I am looking at the one blume has for sale I also am going to go to Legend to look at the silver one. Obviously the silver one is new but any info on the one that blume has would be appreciated. I will listen to I heard this or that but facts would be appreciated. You can PM me if you want and I will not disclose my sources to anyone.
    DB, call me and I will give you the first owners name and number and call Tim G. at Cigarette??

13. Collapse Details

You are looking at an EXTREMELY clean boat for an EXTREMELY low price..... That is a FACT.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blume View Post
    I agree, there is a lot of difference in the price new between the 700 and 850, like over $100,000.00. Use it for a year and when you do the rebuilds, make it a 1075?? I think the difference between the 850 and the 1075 is like another $75,000.00??
    how much are the merc rebuilds on the 850s

15. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    how much are the merc rebuilds on the 850s
    Merc rebuilds are $22,810.00............Potter rebuilds are $16,000.00...........Zul rebuilds are $17,000.00.................Cheif rebuilds are $18,000.00.........and if you want them made into 1075's it's about another $5,000.00. All have some type of warranty??

16. Collapse Details
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by sellsman11 View Post
    You are looking at an EXTREMELY clean boat for an EXTREMELY low price..... That is a FACT.
    Thanks, Frankie

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blume View Post
    Merc rebuilds are $22,810.00............Potter rebuilds are $16,000.00...........Zul rebuilds are $17,000.00.................Cheif rebuilds are $18,000.00.........Jassman rebuilds are 29,000.00 cause he's crazy and if you want them made into 1075's it's about another $5,000.00. All have some type of warranty??

18. Collapse Details