I got this email from Bruce and I wanted to pass it on to the great people at SERIOUS. I know the we help a lot of people and Bruce is one guy that always helps out a lot of people, so here it is......

To all my friends,

Many of you know that I am very involved in supporting the Ronald McDonald House Charity here in NYC. In addition to acting as chairperson for a fundraiser this June where I am expecting 1000 attendees and plan on raising more than last year's event ($250,000.00) on May 2nd I am proud to announce that I am cycling in this year’s TD Bank Five Boro Bike Tour as a member of Team Ronald. Team Ronald was created to raise awareness of Ronald McDonald House of New York, and the children and families battling pediatric cancer who call it home. I have committed to raising a minimum of $1500; I hope you are able to assist me in reaching my goal.

Considering that I have not ridden a mile or raised any money in preparation I'd better get started so that I don't end up with a sore butt and a bruised ego...

Please visit my fundraising page http://www.rmdh.org/imax , in addition to monetary donations to support the house, donations of Ben Gay and soft pillows will be accepted...

Thanks,
Bruce